We did and so did many of our customers. We researched various deck materials, both domestic and exotic and what we ended up with was a combination of both… Thermory Thermo Treated Wood. Real lumber milled from American Ash trees, then exported to kilns in Europe for Thermal Modification. The result is a product with unsurpassed stability, performance, rot resistance and captivating beauty.
Thermory and Niece Lumber have developed a stocking dealer partnership to bring their decking and cladding products to all of New Jersey and Eastern PA. The benefit of Thermory compared to other wood outdoor products is unlimited. Here are some of the most important benefits:
- Exclusive engineering. 98% yield on material we ship to your home. How’s this possible? Thermory’s exclusive JEM Joint, allows installers to join boards between joists.
- Grooved for Hidden Fastening using Thermory’s stainless steel clip system
- Beauty similar to Ipe
- Sustainable North American Ash lumber – not irresponsibly harvested lumber from Central and South America.
- Half the weight of Ipe and much easier to handle
- Ages to a silver patina when left untreated