Flush doors are increasing in popularity as a residential entry door. They fit perfectly in both mid-century remodel projects and contemporary/modern home design. What’s more, this door is no longer made like your Grandmother’s flush front door. Today’s Simpson exterior flush doors combine the best in contemporary design with door construction that ensures long-lasting durability.
- Make your flush door any size, up to 4′ wide x 10′ tall x 2-1/4″ thick.
- Order the windows’ size, shape and placement to your exact specifications.
- Choose from dozens of wood species, all with book-matched veneers on the door’s face.
- Add grooves to your door to create an entirely different feel.
Engineered for long-lasting performance.
- Stave core made with finger-jointed Douglas fir creates incredible strength and stability.
- Core material and stiles-and-rails held in place by dado joint around entire door.
- Stiles-and-rails dowel-pinned at all joints.
- All component surfaces are coated with glue, not just select parts of the door.
- Select optional UltraBlock® technology for the bottom of stile components, which replaces exposed end grain with composite and upgrades the door’s warranty to 5 years.